This category recognises quick-thinking marketing in today’s always-on social newsroom environment. From seizing on a national moment and standing out from the pack to spotting and creating your own moment that puts your brand at the centre of the news. Whatever the budget, the winner of this award will have harnessed a great idea and insight to create a piece of work in any medium - work that your peers wish they’d thought of for themselves.
Entries to Include:
- Your Essay* (up to 1,000 words)
- And up to 150 words on each of the following:
- What you did and why, including the timeframe from idea to execution.
- How you made the decision to go ahead, eg rapid sign off.
- How you measured its success.
* The Essay is the critical part of each entry. It can be written by an agency working with their brand client, or directly by the brand. It should tell the full story behind the journey - from idea to creative to execution - outlining any challenges faced and the results achieved.