There are many obvious benefits to entering (and winning) Awards:
· To raise a company / agency / individual’s profile.
· To stand out in a competitive market place.
· To help attract new business.
· To prove they’re delivering the best possible product for their clients and to reassure their clients they are the best company / agency /person for the job.
· To showcase their portfolio of work to clients, potential clients and peers.
· To have their work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
· To boost staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work.
· To gain fantastic PR opportunities.
But entering awards can be a costly thing to do, especially when you consider the number of Awards out there. So why enter the Marketing New Thinking Awards in particular?
Put simply, Marketing is the premier news brand for the marketing community. It is widely respected as the magazine that truly gives the big picture of what's going on in the marketing, media and advertising industries. Forward thinking and definitive it lies at the heart of the UK’s marketing business. Alignment with, and recognition from Marketing via their Awards is an external benchmark worth having.